Sunday, June 6, 2010






























Narrator: In a faraway land, long ago, there lived a King and his fair Queen. Many years they had longed for a child, and finally their wish was granted. A daughter was born, and they called her Aurora. Yes, they named her after the dawn, for she filled their lives with sunshine. Then a great holiday was proclaimed throughout the land, so that all of high or low estate could pay homage to the infant Princess. And our story begins on that most joyful day...(sleeping beauty).

Yess I am offically a Freshman. woot woot. Sooo during this summer I will be running 3 miles every morning, so if any one wants to join they can. I will be swimming alot for summer league. Ha Ha. sooo i went to this phillopeno food place, and I had Pig. I also ate the apple in the pigs mouth, and the tounge. it was good. hahaha.

next week beauty and the beast


Merryweather: I'd like to turn her into a fat ol' hop toad. (refering to the wicked witch)
Fauna: Now, dear, that isn't a very nice thing to say.
Flora: Besides, we can't. You know our magic doesn't work that way.
Fauna: It can only do good, dear, to bring joy and happiness.
Merryweather: Well, *that* would make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment