Thursday, May 27, 2010
















[Timon and Zazu are cornered by hyenas]
Timon: Please don't eat me.
Pumbaa: Drop 'em!
Banzai: Hey! Who's the pig?
Pumbaa: Are you talkin' to me?
Timon: Uh-oh, they called him a pig.
Pumbaa: Are you talking to *me*?
Timon: Ya shouldn't have done that.
Pumbaa: ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?
Timon: Now they're in for it.
Pumbaa: THEY CALL ME MR. PIG! AHHHH!


Well sorry for not writing in this forever but a while back ago Me and Duncan found a litter of kittens. There were six of them and they are sooooooo cute.

Ok so yesterday our band concert went pretty good, but today I have my audition. So wish me luck.
Banzai: Oh, Scar, it's just you.
Shenzi: We were afraid it was somebody important.
Banzai: Yeah, you know, like Mufasa.
Scar: I see.
Banzai: Now that's power.
Shenzi: Tell me about it. I just hear that name and I shudder.
Banzai: Mufasa!
Shenzi: Ooooh! Do it again!
Banzai: Mufasa!
Shenzi: Ooooh!
Banzai: Mufasa, Mufasa, Mufasa!
Shenzi: Ooooh!
[breaks into laughter]
Shenzi: And it tingles me!
Scar: I'm *surrounded* by idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment