Sunday, May 16, 2010

Grumpy: Angel, ha! She's a female! And all females is poison! They're full of wicked wiles!
Bashful: What are wicked wiles?
Grumpy: I don't know, but I'm agin' 'em.


So Yesterday I was soooooooo excited for shliterbaun,......But then mother nature decided to let it rain fun fun! NOT. So that equaled to flash flood warning in galveston, so then mr yarbrough decided to cancle it. Not the best idea, so instead of doing nothing at home i went to the swim meet to see if i could swim, but nope I couldn't. So I couldnt go to shliterbaun and I couldnt swim soooo I just hung out with Duncan, Tabby, and all the 14-18 boys and their hilariuos personalitys. haha. Then while zach and scotty were telling pick up lines Macen (really annoying kid) decided to throw a water balloon at me... lets just say he didn't feel good at the end of the day. Haha. And I am sorry coach Dani for not dancing with you. :(

Snow White: You're Sleepy!
Sleepy: [Yawning] How'd you guess?


next week is...idk

No comments:

Post a Comment